[squid-users] squid_ldap_group with 2 levels of group

From: <sdavy@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 15:21:20 +0100

Hello dear Squid users,

I'd like to make the following thing with the external_acl feature:

I'd like to create group in a LDAP directory, and these groups would
contain some other groups would should contain users. And of course, I'd
like to match this ugly thing using squid_ldap_group.
An example:
I create a group called "www-users", and I put in this group a group called
"Support". The Support group contains all the users of the "Support"
service. So, I'd like to know how to check that a user from the Support
group fits in the www-users group, but without any hard-coded stuff related
to "Support" group in my squid config.

Do you have any idea?

Another question: is there a good place where I can find some examples of
squid_ldap_group usage?

Thanks a lot for your help