RE: [squid-users] Oracle Portal

From: Manfred Milhofer <M.Milhofer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 15:41:33 -0000

Hi

I have followed Henrik's advice and done some reading around proxies (and Squid in particular). I have also inherited a Suse Linux box with Squid/2.4.STABLE3 installed, and have started to get it working.

The client I am hoping to help is using SQUID 2.5 stable 4. Is there a big enough difference between these versions for me to bother installing this newer version?

Thanks

Manfred