Re: [squid-users] Re: Has anyone got SQUINT successfully working ?

From: Valter Dal Bo <dalbo@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2003 09:07:46 +0100

Hi !

As 'requested' I attach my squid.conf file even if I had a good look at
it again and did't find anything that could be related to SQUINT
malfunction.
Anyway......here it is.
Yesterday I fiddled all day with it again and not managed to get any
more than before. :'(
It just seems to be ignoring squid log file, it does not analyze it.

Thank you all.
Cheers
Valter