[squid-users] probleme with ntlm and differents domain and pdc

From: EXT / AXIALOG BERENGUE Gérald <ext.axialog.berengue@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 11:37:24 +0100

Hello,

I'have a problem with ntlm authentification with my proxy server.
I use squid 2.5 stable1.
My proxy server authentify the differents user between differents domain but
squid use the first PDC and ignore the other.
ex: auth_param ntlm program /PROXY/lib/ntlm_auth DOMAIN1/PDC1 DOMAIN2/PDC1
When the first DOMAIN1/PDC1 are down the proxy doesn't identify the users.
Can you help me for found a solution ?

Thanks a lot
Gérald Bérengué
DSIT-XAI, secteur infrastructure