[squid-users] NTLM Authentication Parameters

From: Anthony Boynes <atb@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 10:34:57 -0700

Maybe I am just overlooking the obvious. I have gone over the FAQ, and dug
around the list archives but still can't seem to find the answers I'm
looking for.

Specifically, what exactly do the following lines do?

auth_param ntlm children 5 - I would assume this relates to how many
simultaneous ntml authentications can be done. auth_param ntlm
max_challenge_reuses 0 - ?
auth_param ntlm max_challenge_lifetime 2 minutes - ?

Other than the problem with trying to restrict the size of file downloads,
squid is humming along rather nicely here. I just would like a better
explanation of the above parameters to see if there might ever be a need to
adjust them.

--
Anthony Boynes
Network Administrator