Re: [squid-users] newbie squid on LAN issues

From: Antony Stone <Antony@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 18:06:51 +0000

On Saturday 06 December 2003 5:55 pm, Mike Stupak wrote:

> this is probably not even a squid issue... probably a LAN setup issue.
> but i'd be grateful for any help from the gurus out there.

What are the routing tables on the two machines?

What address ranges have you enabled for access in squid.conf?

Can you ping A from B and get a response?

Can you ping B from A and get a response?

Antony.

--
Behind the counter a boy with a shaven head stared vacantly into space,
a dozen spikes of microsoft protruding from the socket behind his ear.