[squid-users] msn (https) over mac thru squid-proxy

From: Louie Miranda <louie@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 13:05:20 +0800

Hello,

Weird things are happening on my squid.

I have a mac computer on a private ip 192.168.10.x block when going to https
over msn, it wont go. I tried making it a public ip 202.x.x.x block and
surfing it can w/ and w/o proxy. Now when i tried changing the ip to a
private block again, it wont continue loading on my mac browsers (opera,
ie).

I tried this w a pc, and w/ or w/o proxy it can get thru.

I wonder, where is the problem? Proxy blocking msn connection over https?
I have no deny settings over my network.

-- -
Louie Miranda
http://www.axishift.com