[squid-users] multiple access.log files

From: Alex Sharaz <A.Sharaz@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 10:55:18 +0000

hi all,

I'm in the process of evaluating squid2mysql on one of my test servers.
Unfortunately the php prog that actually writes the info into the mysql
database occasionally crashes. As the "log file" squid uses is actually a
fifo I don't have a copy of the access.log message that caused the problem.

In addition to this I'd probably like to run both the database logging and
the normal text logging in parallel for a while, so is there any way of
telling squid to write info into 2 access logs
alex

Sent using Mulberry 3.01a