[squid-users] using squid2mysql

From: Alex Sharaz <A.Sharaz@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 13:32:17 +0000

hi all,
o.k. i've replaced my squid_rad_auth authentication program on one of my
test caches with the squid2mysql authenticator ( having changed sqauth as
the database is on another machine) and added a dummy user into the mysql
db "auth" table

I can now authenticate to the cache using the sqauth program and browse the
web.

I've put all the management php scripts into a directory on my web server (
which isn't apache - it;s a java servlet engine based server called resin.
)

When i call any of the php pages associated with squid2mysql al I get is
"Incorrect login"

how am I supposed to log in to access the pages if there isn't a login page?
alex

Sent using Mulberry 3.01a