RE: [squid-users] Squid versus Microsoft ISA

From: Mark Pelkoski <mpelkoski@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 09:33:25 -0700

We used to use MS Proxy but was having issues with certain SSL sites.
Tried upgrading to MS ISA Server, but still had problems. Everything
works on Squid, though. We converted our 2 MS Proxy servers to Linux
Squid servers. I use Webalizer, MRTG and SARG for reporting. It is way
better then the MS tools we were using in the past. Everybody is happy
now...

-Mark