RE: [squid-users] Zero Sized Reply [attn: long post]

From: Trevor <trevor@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 11:23:10 -0700

This is an example of a link that does not connect (same message squid gives
me when trying to connect to hotmail):

http://171.67.89.148:8080/

I get:

ERROR

----
While trying to retrieve the URL: http://171.67.89.148:8080/
The following error was encountered:
Zero Sized Reply
Squid did not receive any data for this request.
Your cache administrator is admin@xxxxxx.org.
----
Generated Tue, 09 Dec 2003 00:11:35 GMT by squid.xxxxxx.org
(squid/2.5.STABLE3)
You should get a blank page if squid is disabled (or is working).
Regards,
Trevor.