[squid-users] squid query

From: Lendra Tanujaya <lendra@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 12:36:37 +1100

Hi there,

I am having issue with accessing a URL with the following format when I am using the squid.

http://www.something.com:81   or  http://www.something.com:6060 (or some other port numbers).

The error message that I get is:

* Access Denied.
Access control configuration prevents your request from being allowed at this time. Please contact your service provider if you feel this is incorrect.
Can someone please advice?

Thank you

Regards,
Lendra Tanujaya
Support Centre
ContinuumIT P/L
Australian Stock Exchange Building
Level 5, 530 Collins Street
Melbourne, 3000
Fax (03) 8630 3799

Support 1300 366 392

helpdesk@ContinuumIT.com.au

www.continuumit.com.au

This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential or legally privileged. If you received this message in error or are not the intended recipient, you should destroy the e-mail message and any attachments or copies, and are prohibited from retaining, distributing, disclosing or using any information contained herein. Please inform us of the erroneous delivery by return e-mail.

Thank you for your cooperation.