[squid-users] WCCP with Squidguard?

From: Robert L. Harris <Robert.L.Harris@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 12:51:13 -0500

  I've been "tasked" with getting an network infrastructure using Cisco
routers to unobtrusivly start redirecting traffic to an existing squid
server. The network admin is helping on the cisco side but some things
just aren't quite there yet.

  Does anyone have a short howto on making sure the proxy server is
setup and ready and/or any notes on the Cisco side of things? I'm
reading through the Cisco web pages now but it's going to take a while
to go through all this.

Robert

:wq!
Robert L. Harris | GPG Key ID: E344DA3B
                                         @ x-hkp://pgp.mit.edu
DISCLAIMER:
      These are MY OPINIONS ALONE. I speak for no-one else.

Life is not a destination, it's a journey.
  Microsoft produces 15 car pileups on the highway.
    Don't stop traffic to stand and gawk at the tragedy.