Re: AW: [squid-users] [OT] Buy my book?

From: unixware <datareactor@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 07:55:58 -0800 (PST)

Dear All

squid is very popular software
You people should invite for college and university
students to maintain squid site for you.

and they aslo can sponsor squid development.

or something at Govt level.

aslo there is very less information about support
contract at MARA System site . i should me written
clearly and their charges in $$$

so anyone interested will look at services you are
offering.

Wish all developers Good Luck for what they do.

keep it up the good work !!!!!!!!!

Thanks and Regards

UW