[squid-users] ncsa_auth

From: Simon Walters <simonw@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 11:10:52 +1200

I am very new to squid, and I was following the instructions in a manual to make squid ask for a username/password. It said squid came with a programme called ncsa_auth, but when I looked for it, I couldn't find it anywhere. I did a locate, but it could only find two files in the source folder. Where do I get ncsa_auth from?

Thanks,
Simon