[squid-users] Socks proxy with time based access control

From: bishan kochher <bishan58@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 10:00:39 +0000

Hi ALl,

I'm looking for a SOCKS5 proxy whcih works fine with Squid on the same
box. I went thru the archives and googled but could find only Kingate
socks proxy which does time based authentication like Squid. Now the
problem is that Kingate turned out to be buggy and the rules were not
working consistently, also I found that Squid would exit/die automatically
with a signal 9 in logs.

Does anybody know a SOCKS proxy which works fine with Squid and does time
based authentication like Squid?

Thanx,
Bishan

Watching a pirated movie? Stop now!