Re: [squid-users] URGENT

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 08:31:02 +0100 (CET)

If you think you have received spam letters via the squid-cache.org
mailinglists then please forward such spam letters to me INCLUDING the
full message headers (I have absolutely no use of the spam letter if the
full message headers is not included).

If you do, please write two letters to me, one with the spam message
attached, one without telling that you have forwarded me the offending
letter. The reason to this is that my spam filter most likely will archive
your first letter as spam if it has a spam letter attached.