[squid-users] Squid auth cache

From: Esteban <esteban@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 11:28:55 +0100

Hello,

I have a little problem with Squid auth. I am using radius Squid auth,
using auth.pl from Edmar Lourenco Borges.

When a client sends its login and password to Squid, Squid sends an
authentication request to my radius server. It works fine.

if the user don't have the rights to access the Web on my radius server,
auth.pl returns ERR, and squid deny the access to the client.

Then I grant the access on the radius server, so auth.pl returns OK and
the access is granted to the client by Squid.

But if I remove access to the user in my radius server, auth.pl returns
ERR but the access is still granted by the Squid.

It looks like if the access was granted at least once, even if I remove
access in the radius, Squid will always grant the access.

Does anyone heard about the problem ? if yes, who knows how to resolve it ?

Thx in advance for any help.

Esteban.