Re: [squid-users] problems with post/get -- may be ! not sure at all :os

From: Muthukumar <kmuthu_gct@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 18:44:31 +0530

> I've got the same problem with www.thalys.com. I asked the web site to
look
> for a ticket for the next week end, and i've nothing in retunr but a
script
> error. No problems without squid !!

Fine.I went to that URL.It is fine.It is using the HTTP and HTTPS is also
used when I enter into the Exchanging tickets by phone.

> acl SSL_ports port 443 563
> acl Safe_ports port 80
> acl CONNECT method GET POST HEAD CONNECT PUT DELETE
> http_access allow manager localhost
> http_access deny manager
> http_access allow ACISNETWORK
> http_access deny !Safe_ports
> http_access deny CONNECT !SSL_ports
> http_reply_access allow ACISNETWORK
> http_access deny ACISNETWORK
> icp_access deny ACISNETWORK
> http_access deny all
> icp_access deny all
> # ADMINISTRATIVE PARAMETERS

Ok.The problem may be because of not defining the HTTPS as Safe_port.
For the HTTPS, port no is 443.So define as

acl Safe_ports port 80 443

So not defining the HTTPS as Safe_port ,the usage of Exchange part with the
help of HTTPS will fail.

Regards,
Muthukumar.