Re: [squid-users] Caching problems with apache 2.0.48?

From: Rogger Vasquez <rvasquez@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 18:07:47 -0600

Thanks Henrik ...
It work, somehow in the testing those PHP files got onto the cache ...

Now I investigating about no_cache ACL ....
In my very quickly small research does this lines will do the trick for
PHP files

acl DENYPHPS urlpath_regex php
no_cache deny DENYPHPS

I am not very familiar with regexp syntax, I will research more
But in this case this rule I think is not very effective ...
Because www.php.net will pass (no cache) and that is not the idea
Is there somo useful links for a tutorial about regexp syntax ...

Thanks