[squid-users] Re: Cache-control modification and accelarator mode

From: Gabriel Wicke <groups@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 12:18:55 +0100

On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 08:20:27 +0100, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:

> If you know which URLs you need to do this on then just make a
> urlpath_regex pattern matching which URLs this need to be done on (or not
> done on) and then use this in header_access when determining if the header
> should be replaced.

Hmmm- unfortunately matching by url isn't really possible in
this case. Guess i'll just leave it for now.

Tried replacing the Vary spec with Vary : * But this of course doesn't
cause the other caches to refresh for a certain user.

Are there any plans for acl matching based on arbitrary header contents?
I've seen that it's possible to parse headers for authentication with
external programs, will have a closer look at that.

Thanks

Gabriel