Re: [squid-users] problem with squid and squid2mysql - update

From: Alex Sharaz <A.Sharaz@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 17:34:00 +0000

Increasing the logging I can now see
============
2003/12/18 17:29:21| The request CONNECT loginnet.passport.com:443 i
ecause it matched 'from_hullnet'
FATAL: Received Segment Violation...dying.
2003/12/18 17:29:21| Not currently OK to rewrite swap log.
2003/12/18 17:29:21| storeDirWriteCleanLogs: Operation aborted.
CPU Usage: 1.060 seconds = 0.540 user + 0.520 sys
Maximum Resident Size: 0 KB
Page faults with physical i/o: 438
Memory usage for squid via mallinfo():
so what's the next step?