Re: [squid-users] incomplete page cached / delayed

From: Henrik Steffen <steffen@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 17:50:17 +0100

> Have you configured your Squid to ignore reload requests?

of course not! reloads work fine 99.99 % of the time. this
problem only occurs very seldom and randomly on different pages.

> "Cache-Control: no-cache" will force Squid to completely ignore the cache,
> unless you have told Squid to disregard the HTTP standard and ignore
> reload requests.

this is what I used to believe, too ;-)
In this case however squid ignores the reload request for some reason.

You are welcome to hit super-reload on any of our pages, you will
always get a refresh.

did you have the chance to visit the example url that I posted to the list?
if not, i would like to contact you again, as soon as i encounter the
problem again, so you will get the chance to have a closer look. maybe
we can trace the problem together... agreed?

thank you

henrik