[squid-users] WCCPv2 on FreeBSD

From: Roman Synyuk <roman@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 12:55:22 +0200 (EET)

Hi All!

I am going to setup squid WCCPv2 support on my FreeBSD box. I have found
in mail-list WCCPv2 howto writen by Henrik Nordstrom:

http://www.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-users/200305/0259.html

1. Patch Squid with support for WCCPv2

2. Use another kernel module with support for WCCPv2. For Linux one is
provided with the WCCPv2 patch, for FreeBSD a WCCPv2 module can be found
in Oops.

3. Modify squid.conf according to the documentation to the WCCPv2 patch
for Squid.

4. Reconfigure your router to use WCCPv2.

5. Start your WCCPv2 version of Squid, and verify that it gets
registered by your router and traffic is redirected.

TCP Kernel configuration for interception is the same as for WCCPv1 or
transparent/interception proxying. (iptables / ipfw / ...)

but unfortunately, I found a WCCPv2 module only for Linux RedHat.
Does anybody know where can I find it for FreeBSD ?