Re: [squid-users] What Linux distribution for a squid trasparent proxy server

From: unixware <datareactor@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 11:19:14 -0800 (PST)

Dear Andrea

Linux Distro . Redhat . Suse etc

All linux kernel support iptables which are required
for transparent proxy

http://www.dansguardian.org/ can be intrgrated with
squid to do content filtering

http://www.squidguard.org for url filtering

Many log anaylsis tools are availble

http://www.squid-cache.org/Scripts/

and you wont die at site and u will be there to
administrate

Regards and Good Luck

UW