Re: [squid-users] Problem setting up accelerated proxy for multiple servers with HTTP and HTTPS support

From: Rafael Caceres <rcaceres@dont-contact.us>
Date: 30 Dec 2003 12:12:37 +0500

Henrik:

On Tue, 2003-12-30 at 07:11, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:
> On 29 Dec 2003, Rafael Caceres wrote:
>
> > "Failed to aquire SSL certificate: error: 0200100E:system library:fopen:
> > Bad address"
>
> This is doe to an incorrect https_port specification.

I used the following in /etc/squid.conf:
http_port 80
#Commenting the following line, enables squid to start, but with no
#HTTPS support
https_port 443

#httpd_accel_port 80
#httpd_accel_port 443
httpd_accel_port virtual
httpd_single_host_off
httpd_accel_with_proxy off
httpd_accel_uses_host_header on

I have been looking at the source, to try to understand the problem:
sslCreateContext() issues the error on initialization, when called from
clientHttpsConnectionsOpen(), which gets already initialized parameters
from Config.Sockaddr.https (whose origin I can't figure out).
The machine has NO certificates, and with the provided RH9 RPM, it's
linking to the /usr/kerberos crypto routines.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Rafael