Re: [squid-users] TCP_MISS/999

From: Hwee Khoon, Neo <hweekhoon.neo@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 09:49:54 +0800

Hi,

this is definately a case of yahoo blocking your squid server IP. when you
bypass proxy, all the users uses their own ip to access yahoo, as these
address are'nt being blocked, they will not face any problem.

you can either contact yahoo to tell them you are using proxy...........or
change the ip of your squid server (may work for a short while only)