RE: [squid-users] Logging Question

From: Mark A. Lewis <mark@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 11:17:36 -0600

# TAG: access_log
# These files log client request activities. Has a line every HTTP
or
# ICP request. The format is:
# access_log <filepath> [<logformat name> [acl acl ...]]
# access_log none [acl acl ...]]
#
# Will log to the specified file using the specified format (which
# must be defined in a logformat directive) those entries which
match
# ALL the acl's specified (which must be defined in acl clauses).
# If no acl is specified, all requests will be logged to this
file.
#
# To disable logging of a request specify "none".
#
#Default:

Appears clear to me in squid.conf