[squid-users] httpd-accelerator for https servers

From: cadu <cadu@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 16:29:46 -0200

Hi,

I'm building a 2.5.STABLE4 to work as a reverse proxy on my firewall.
It's configured to listen for http and https requests.

But it looks like the http or https connections can reach only the proxy server and all comunication with my webservers behind squid is made using http. That's a problem because we have servers those can only be accessed via https.

Is there some kind way to define the protocol that should be used for each server when squid tries to connect to it?

[]'s