RE: [squid-users] Caching of cookies

From: Francois Liot <fliot@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 17:25:55 +0100

Does the question is only caching cookie, or sharing cookie ?

Is your objective to store the cookie and being able to review it
afterwards ?
Or using same authentication simultaniously for several users (or
clients) ? (which make sense for a lot services, for example writing
simple wget stuff once manually connected on service you are already
granted one simulatiouns access.... Providing to several users a single
paying service...)

What is exactly your objective ?

Francois Liot