[squid-users] i want basic configuration in detail

From: cable linux <cablelinux@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 11:19:15 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

f I use squid cache serving all http requests.

Is it possible modify all out bound HTTP request going
out of my Squid box adding with some banner advertise
of our company?

Is there any other suggestion to make this happen.

Basically I want to add some kind of advertising bar
along with all request served to end user's
browser.

i tried so much but i am fail.

 Quick response is highly appreciated.
 Regards,