RE: [squid-users] barebones squid configuration

From: Mike McCall <mccall@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 12:56:07 -0700

Have you thought about using Webmin to manage Squid? I think that's the
easiest method for non-linux users to manage almost all aspects of a linux
box, including Squid. ACLs can be easily managed through the interface, and
Joe at Swelltech (http://www.swelltech.com/projects) has some great Webmin
modules for more advanced reporting.

Mike