[squid-users] Multi-domain (or multi-forest) authentication

From: <Arno.STREULI@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 11:35:19 +0100

Hi,
One quick question for who I didn't find any answer on the web.
I need to have one proxy doing the authentication on a multi-domain
(forest) environement.
Anybody have a clue how I can tell squid to look with the right AD server
to authenticate ?
Without having to go to one AD, and then making a trust to the other
domain(tree in the forest).

thanks for the tips,

Arno

PS: I'm using Samba 3.0.1, Squid 2.4STABLE4 on Solaris 8, and NTLM
authentication

DISCLAIMER - E-MAIL
The information contained in this E-Mail is intended for the named
recipient(s). It may contain certain privileged and confidential
information, or information which is otherwise protected from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not
copy,distribute or take any action in reliance on this information