Re: [squid-users] Squid and RH Enterprise Linux

From: Tom Greaser <tgreaser@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 10:21:27 -0500

iv ran squid on RedHat v3 AS server and was happy with it. BUT
i need to run wccp and ive been haveing a HECK of a time trying to get that to work. just an fyi

On Wed, 7 Jan 2004, Jairo.Castaņeda wrote:

> Any of you have tested Squid 2.5 running on a RH Enterprise Linux Server?

I have customers running such configuration on quite large scale
proxies and quite happy with it.

But I am not 100% sure they are using the Enterprise Linux kernel or if
they rolled their own kernel.