Re: [squid-users] Problem with Transparent Proxy using Squid and IPTables on 2.6 kernel

From: Peter Schobel <pschobel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 11:34:33 -0500

yes

it works if i configure the proxy on port 3128 and it also works if i
configure the proxy on port 80 - so the proxy must be working and the
redirection must be working but the transparency is not working

Peter Schobel
~

On Thursday, January 8, 2004, at 02:39 AM, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:

> On Wed, 7 Jan 2004, Peter Schobel wrote:
>
>> For some reason DNAT does not seem to work either - I also tried to
>> use
>> the transproxy daemon and that didn't seem to work either - this
>> problem is really stumping me
>
> Does it work if you configure the browser to use the proxy?
>
> Regards
> Henrik

Peter Schobel
Network Administrator
Porchlight.ca
Unlimited Internet
In a world without walls or fences
We will have no need for gates or windows