RE: [squid-users] Reverse proxy authentication

From: Mohammad Meskarian <mohammad.meskarian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 12:12:33 -0000

Dear Henrik

 thanks for yor email.
 My squid server was 2.4 on Debian woody version.
 However now I upgrade that to Squid-3.0. standard compile work properly
but squid
 can not recognize the 'httpd_accel_host, httpd_accel_port 80' and
generate below error.
 However I don't what options I have to use to make it active.

 Also is there any instruction to how active the squid to accept
 'acl <aclname> proxy_auth REQUIRED' command in squid.conf already
generate the below
 error
 2004/01/09 13:06:22| aclParseAclLine: IGNORING: Proxy Auth ACL 'acl
fire proxy_a
uth REQUIRED' because no authentication schemes are fully configured.

 BR
 Mo