[squid-users] Squid and Flash Comm Server MX 1.5

From: Austin Lee <austin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 18:20:23 -0800

Our company has a Flash Communications Server MX 1.5 application. When I connect
to it through squid, it keeps on generating connections until the server limit
is reached. Why does it do this? The connection from the workstation to squid
shows that there are only two connections (and the ids do not change), and when
I don't go through squid, there are only two connections directly to the Flash
server.

I am using Squid 2.5.STABLE3 with Fedora Core 1. The only parameters I have
touched is requiring all users to use an authentication scheme (Basic, Digest,
NTLM are all enabled and functioning correctly).

Thanks in advance.