Re: [squid-users] "Impossible keep-alive header"

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 19:51:13 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:

> Thinking... OK, I think I know what the bug is in that patch.

Confirmed. The logics on what keep-alive headers are impossible was a
little too broad, sometimes triggering on fully valid HTTP/1.0 replies.

The patch has been corrected, and attached to this message you can find
the incremental patch if you are using the snapshot release or otherwise
can't easily get/apply the updated patch.