[squid-users] curious about ldap authentication

From: cadu <cadu@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 15:01:20 -0200

Hello folks,

I've been reading a few docs and messages from the list archives and
there is a mystery in my mind about how does squid validates the
authenticity of the informed user and password once the authentication
is made by a previously created dummy user to log on the server and
perform the search to check if the client user, who we suppose is
exactly who he claims to be, does exist on a CN.

Thanks