[squid-users] Cannot login in Hotmail/Yahoo

From: PINEAU Olivier <olivier.pineau@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 18:30:39 +0100

I cannot log in hotmail.
When I try, i see a "page cannot be found, or DNS error"

I use the last stable version of squid in red hat 9 and mandrake 9.2 but it
doesn't solve.
I've made hierarchy_stoplist hotmail but it doesn't solve.
I've made echo 0 > /proc/sys/net/ip_v4/tcp_ecn but it doesn't solve.
It's not a problem with SSL because it succed the authenfication.

To be sure, i configure my browser (MSIE 6) to not use squid for http
request and to use it for https request and this works fine.

I don't have firewall PIX behind SQUID.

Any idea ?