[squid-users] Some questions about Squid, NTLM and AD

From: Rodrigo Royo, Diego <Diego.Rodrigo@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 11:57:09 +0100

Hi,

We are testing Squid proxy, we use NTLM authentication ( by Samba 3.0. ) in our AD. It work fine but we have some issues for resolving.

1) We use internet explorer 6.0 SP1 and randomly an authentication pop-up appears, the user have just to cancel it and it works but we want to avoid it appearing.

Thanks,
Diego