[squid-users] Forward special URL to other proxy?

From: <Stefan.Vogel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 12:44:33 +0100

Hello,

I need to forward one special URL to one special proxyserver in an other
location.
This is because the targetadress only accepts connection from this one
proxy.

All other proxy should go through my squid box.

Can I configure something like this in squid.conf?

The only thing I know about to do this is a setting in our PROXY.PAC, what
I don't want to do if I don't really have to.

Kind regards
Stefan