[squid-users] IE authentication problem

From: Stephane DESMET <desmet_s@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 15:11:17 +0100

Hello all,

This problem may have already been discused later, bu I can't find any
answer which works.

I have a Squid with radius auth.
My clients are Internet Explorers 5.0 and 6.0 .

Sometimes, I don't know why and when, when clients start IE, the are
prompted to authenticate themselves. If they have a correct
login/password, then IE shows an error page. The user Then has to click
on refresh in order to access the page he asked.

I know that this problem is well known. But does anybody knows how to
fix it ? And does anybody could tell me why and when this problem occurs ?

Thx a lot for any help.

Regards,

--
Stephane DESMET