[squid-users] session problem

From: Emilio Casbas <ecasbas@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 16:38:42 +0100

Hi.

Our configuration is a squid proxys hierarchy of 3 levels, with switches
balancing load in each level, it takes working more of a year without
problems but now, we have a problem with an application done in
Javascript that testing we have verified that it only works if it goes
only through a proxy or without balancing load (sticky option in
switches), is some solution with squid for this?
Must be a problem of application that maintains the session but when it
detects that it goes by a different proxy is cut.
we have proven the always_direct option for the domain in the first
level, but it has not solved it.

Thanks in advance.
Emilio C.