[squid-users] Squid, FlashFXP, and SSL-FTP Servers

From: <devios@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 19:20:42 +0000

Hello All,

I've got a Squid server running that has successfully proxied ssl connections to
web pages via a browser.

Client -> PAT or NAT Firewall -> Squid -> SSL Website

It has also acted as allowed me to successfully establish FTP control
connections via FlashFXP to two FTP servers and FXP data between the two
systems.

Client (FlashFXP) -> PAT or NAT Firewall -> Squid -> FTP Server
 | |
 | |
 \-----------------> PAT or NAT Firewall -> Squid -> FTP Server

Both of the above scenarios worked.

Now I want to repeat the second scenario, but one of the FTP Servers is an SSL
FTP server and it is NOT working.

Client (FlashFXP) -> PAT or NAT Firewall -> Squid -> SSL FTP Server

 | |
 | |
 \-----------------> PAT or NAT Firewall -> Squid -> FTP Server

Does anyone know if this is possible?

If so, would you please offer some insight as to how to accomplish the above
third scenario?

ATdHvAaNnKcSe