Re: [squid-users] kernel 2.6.1 and async-io

From: unixware <datareactor@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 06:45:07 -0800 (PST)

--- Henrik Nordstrom <hno@squid-cache.org> wrote:
> On Fri, 16 Jan 2004, unixware wrote:
>
> > asyn-io is not working i can see only 2 processes
> even
> > machine on heavy load
>
> This is how it should be with NPTL which is the
> default threading model
> of Linux-2.6 or RedHat Linux 9 or later. Not a sign
> or problems.

Thank for yr Reply

Redhat 9 default kernel can run multiple async-io
processes but when compiled kernel 2.6.1 we can run 2
squid processes.

'http://www.focalclick.com/cgi-bin/focalimage.exe?179277&10016'
> > httpProcessReplyHeader: Impossible keep-alive
> header
> > from 'http://www.focalclick.com/cgi-
> > 79277&10016'
>
> Either the server is broken, or you are using a
> early version of
> squid-2.5.STABLE4-http_workarounds.patch

i am using squid-2.5.STABLE4 from today daily snapshot
no patch.

i see this error mostly with urls which have cgi or
asp in it

when boot it default redhat 9 kernel everything seem
to be work fine

do u suggest any patch to solve this problem

Thanks and Regards