Re: [squid-users] -f filter for squid_ldap_auth

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 22:42:48 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004, Hamed Majnoonian wrote:

> Unfortunately after all my tries to not bother you and ask you again
> this question but it seems I can't figure out this little problem of -f
> in my squid_ldap_auth.

Sorry, I can not explain it in much more detail than I already have during
the last weeks on this mailing list and what is in the squid_ldap_auth
documentation. If that is not sufficient then I am sorry. It is relly not
that complicated except for the fact that AD normally does not allow
anonymous searches.

Exploring the LDAP directory with ldapsearch generally makes the whole
thing of LDAP a lot easier to understand.