Re: [squid-users] Squid redirect problem

From: Deepa D <deepndharma@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 08:26:24 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,
   The fatal message is
     FATAL: The redirector helpers are crashing too
rapidly, need help!
   But, when I don't do exit(0) in my C code once
read from stdin returns null, I don't have this
problem.But, when the squid server shuts down, the
redirector processes are not getting killed.

   Regards,
     Deepa

 --- Henrik Nordstrom <hno@squid-cache.org> wrote: >
On Sat, 17 Jan 2004, Deepa D wrote:

> > The problem with your solution is - I get
> warning
> > messages that the redirectors are crashing and the
> > helperOpenServers restarts an equal number again.
>
> Then most likely your helpers are crashing. The
> example is correct and is
> how all existing helpers to Squid operate in
> principle.
>
> > But after sometime squid just stops with a fatal
> error message.
>
> What does the error message say?
>
> Regards
> Henrik

Yahoo! India Mobile: Download the latest polyphonic ringtones.
Go to http://in.mobile.yahoo.com