[squid-users] How to prevent browser cache

From: Jo, Han <han.jo@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 17:17:39 -0800

Hello,

I am running squid 2.5 as http-accelerator for my site, and am
controlling squid cache by last-modified & if-modified-since. I need to
update the content of my site very often, so I need to prevent browser
cache. Once user's browser caches old page, it does not even come back
to squid if the browser is set to "Automatically" on IE. Is there any
way for squid to send "no-cache" header to browsers? Is there any other
way to prevent browser cache?

Thanks,