Re: [squid-users] Transparent User ACL under Windows Terminal Server

From: Jaime Nebrera Herrera <jnebrera@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 16:10:23 +0100

  Hello Tim,

> The answer to both questions is yes.

  Great :)

> However, instead of using Winbind,
> you may want to use LDAP.

  Ajah, yes that might be a choice, but some of the systems dont depend on us
(preciselly the AD server :) but is a good choice

> I am currently using Squid with users on
> multiple terminal servers on multiple subnets. I use both the
> authentication and group access controls.

  Perfect, if the project is approved we will contact you privatelly to get
some paid help :)

  Can you think how much time will be needed to support this two features
(ldap auth and transparent login)? We can solve ourselves the user ACL side,
but would like to get some help with the other two.

  VERY thankful. I will email the client and see what happens.

--
Jaime Nebrera - jnebrera@jazzfree.com